Gaining weight is as tough as losing weight. With so many friends struggling to loose weight your friends must be surprised that you have hard time in gaining.
Hello Global , Today my blog is about gaining weight in Indian style.
Indian diet can help you to gain healthfully and effectively. Indian food is rich in protien,fat,vitamin,calcium etc , In form of ghee,oil etc. Still there is no proper and healthy diet chart to Follow. The starting point for any kind of weight management plan is calories. In a calculation it was found that an increase in 500 kcal per day can result in increasing the body weight 0.5 kgs per week.
Indian diet chart for gaining weight
1. Early Morning:-
- 1 Glass of milk ( Add 2 tsp skimmed milk powder) = 250 kcal.
- 2 Egg whities or Banana = 180 kcal.
- 2 vegetable stuffed paratha with curd = 350 kcal. or
- 1 masala dosa with 2 cup of sambhar and 1 spoon chutney = (200 + 100 + 50) kcal. or
- 2 Mung dal chilla = 250 kcal. or.
- 4 Egg omelette with 6 bread slices = (160 + 300) kcal
- 1 glass of lassi = 150 kcal.
- handful roasted soyabean = 150 kcal
- 1 cup sprout salad = 100 kcal.
- 1 cup dal rice or biryani or pulav = 150 kcal
- 2 medium size chapatis with ghee = 200 kcal.
- 2 cup vegetable (cabbage, potato, etc) = 150 kcal
- 1 cup tea or coffee with cookies = (100+100) kcal
- handful roasted almonds = 150 kcal.
- 3-4 pieces of groundnut/chikki = 150 kcal
7.Dinner is same as lunch but u can veg items with non – veg items like chicken soup.
- 1 glass of milk = 250 kcal.
- 2 bananas = 80 kcal.
- 7-8 pieces of soaked almonds = 50 kcal.
Total kcal = 2670 kcal.
If this Diet chart is followed correctly you may get results.
Remember “will power does’nt work but habits do”